Spring terminal blocks provide excellent electrical contact even in applications prone to vibration and shock, such as railways. These terminal blocks are preferred for connections that involve the safety requirements of the electric supply industry. These terminal blocks are also known as spring-cage terminal blocks or spring-loaded terminal blocks. These blocks have a specially designed current bar for locating and positioning wires crimped with hook-type lug/ferrule, preventing wire loosening even when the screw clamps are not tightened. We are a prominent terminal blocks manufacturer, which is engaged in manufacturing and exporting a diverse range of spring terminal blocks. The spring terminal blocks we offer are designed and engineered with precision at our manufacturing unit by making use of standard-grade raw material. Extensively demanded by our international customers, these terminal blocks can be availed in different grades, sizes, dimensions, and specifications.
No matter the size of the part or the complexity of the design, with us you will find what you are looking for. We provide complex mill-turning production and high-quality finishing. We are one of the most trusted manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, and distributors of brass components, parts, products, and accessories.
We provide our customers with the highest quality products at the most competitive rates by combining the latest technology with the most advanced mechanisms. We specialize in delivering custom-made products without sacrificing product quality according to various requirements. It is our goal as a reputed brass parts manufacturer to encourage the exchange of ideas and expose ourselves to a wide range of knowledge. We aim to establish a benchmark business by challenging and analyzing our past successes.
We work for quality as well as customer satisfaction. Managing quality involves planning, management, and the last phase, the implementation of quality features in an organized manner. To achieve our goals, the entire company works together as one team. Our manufacturing process is also monitored, developed, and checked regularly to ensure its quality. Our modern infrastructure is equipped with the latest automated machinery that is divided into different divisions for continuous and hassle-free operation. To ensure a high level of efficiency and control, our teams are divided into specific departments that maintain professionalism.
Our objective is to manufacture and export the finest quality standard and custom brass products, parts, components, and accessories by maintaining tolerances to the tightest standards in the industry, allowing us to offer an extensive selection of the highest quality brass and bronze products to meet all your requirements. Throughout the manufacturing, packing, and exporting process, we carefully monitor the brass content and machinability of each product. This ensures the high quality of our brass parts, components, products, and accessories supplied.
Our range of high-quality brass products saves our customers time and money. As a company, we are committed to continuous improvement in all of our business decisions, as well as strong capital investment that keeps us ahead of our competitors. Through safety, integrity, responsiveness, quality, and service, we deliver the most comprehensive overall value across all industries.
Spring Terminal Blocks Specifications:
- Lowest and most stable electrical contact value.
- Flat surface makes insertion smoother and easier.
- Excellent connections with or without ferrules.
- Because of the front entry connector, wiring is simple.
- Reduced effort and conductor preparation time.
- Changeover results provide sustainable advantage.
- Flexibility in number of positions.
- EN 12164 CuZn36Pb3, Half Hard (ASTM-B16 C36000)
- EN 12164 CuZn39Pb3, Hard (ASTM-B16 C38500)
- EN 12449 CuZn36Pb2, Half Hard (ASTM-B135 C33200)
- EN 2.0321 CuZn37, Lead Free Material (C27200)
- EN 1652 Cu-OF R240, Copper and Copper Alloys (CW008A)
- EN 12163 CuSn8P, Copper Alloy (CW459K)
- EN56A Low Tensile Noncorrosive Steel (ASTM E2375)
- EN515 Aluminium Alloy (T6151)
- Any Brass Material (Composition) as per client’s needs
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
- ISO Metric, BSW Threads, BA Threads.
- BSP, NPT, BSPT or Standard Type.
- UNC and UNF Threads.
- Any threads as per Standards and custom design.
Terminal Block Connectors
09 am to 06.30 pm
Sat – Thus[ Friday – Closed ]