Terminal block connectors are used for switchboards, and monitoring panels, and used for connecting wires to ground or earth connections. These connectors are useful when multiple wires must be securely connected. Without a block connector, proper and secure wiring can be difficult and dangerous. We are counted among the leading organizations that are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a qualitative range of terminal block connectors. The offered range of these block connectors is manufactured by our professionals using optimum quality raw materials and the latest machinery. Our range of products including terminal block connectors is available in different sizes, shapes, and specifications, which can be customized as per the requirements and expectations of the customers. We ensure that all our offered block connectors are delivered to the customers’ end within the stipulated time frame.
No matter the size of the part or the complexity of the design, with us you will find what you are looking for. We provide complex mill-turning production and high-quality finishing. We are one of the most trusted manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, and distributors of brass components, parts, products, and accessories.
We provide our customers with the highest quality products at the most competitive rates by combining the latest technology with the most advanced mechanisms. We specialize in delivering custom-made products without sacrificing product quality according to various requirements. It is our goal as a reputed brass parts manufacturer to encourage the exchange of ideas and expose ourselves to a wide range of knowledge. We aim to establish a benchmark business by challenging and analyzing our past successes.
We work for quality as well as customer satisfaction. Managing quality involves planning, management, and the last phase, the implementation of quality features in an organized manner. To achieve our goals, the entire company works together as one team. Our manufacturing process is also monitored, developed, and checked regularly to ensure its quality. Our modern infrastructure is equipped with the latest automated machinery that is divided into different divisions for continuous and hassle-free operation. To ensure a high level of efficiency and control, our teams are divided into specific departments that maintain professionalism.
Our objective is to manufacture and export the finest quality standard and custom brass products, parts, components, and accessories by maintaining tolerances to the tightest standards in the industry, allowing us to offer an extensive selection of the highest quality brass and bronze products to meet all your requirements. Throughout the manufacturing, packing, and exporting process, we carefully monitor the brass content and machinability of each product. This ensures the high quality of our brass parts, components, products, and accessories supplied.
Our range of high-quality brass products saves our customers time and money. As a company, we are committed to continuous improvement in all of our business decisions, as well as strong capital investment that keeps us ahead of our competitors. Through safety, integrity, responsiveness, quality, and service, we deliver the most comprehensive overall value across all industries.
Terminal Block Connectors Specifications:
- Maintenance-free installation.
- Permanent, secure connections.
- Highest current carrying capacity.
- Maximum electrical safety.
- Ideally connect solid conductors.
- Support numerous applications.
- Available with single or multi-level rows.
- Combine any conductor types and sizes.
- EN 12164 CuZn36Pb3, Half Hard (ASTM-B16 C36000)
- EN 12164 CuZn39Pb3, Hard (ASTM-B16 C38500)
- EN 12449 CuZn36Pb2, Half Hard (ASTM-B135 C33200)
- EN 2.0321 CuZn37, Lead Free Material (C27200)
- EN 1652 Cu-OF R240, Copper and Copper Alloys (CW008A)
- EN 12163 CuSn8P, Copper Alloy (CW459K)
- EN56A Low Tensile Noncorrosive Steel (ASTM E2375)
- EN515 Aluminium Alloy (T6151)
- Any Brass Material (Composition) as per client’s needs
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
- ISO Metric, BSW Threads, BA Threads.
- BSP, NPT, BSPT or Standard Type.
- UNC and UNF Threads.
- Any threads as per Standards and custom design.
Terminal Block Connectors
09 am to 06.30 pm
Sat – Thus[ Friday – Closed ]